Thursday 8 December 2011

my family n i

Posted by Acha
hai guyz,assalam..
its been a very long time since i updated my last story.
initially,im thinking about quitting writing the blog since nobody cares about it.
n now, who cares anyway???i jz want to write.
bcoz writing is a theraphy.
n since iam stuck at my own home,so let me do something as to release tesion or wt so ever.haha..

iam here actually wants to talk about my family and i.
maybe afterward i will be writing about bad things that happens in my life.
oke,lets start wit my family.
who r theY?
where do they  came from?
who am i?

let me introduce my family oke.
we are,
bunny
sheepy
horsy
doggy
tigry.

what a cute name,haha.
nt a real name n im suppose to create name for all my siblings bt i dun want too.
bcoz they r too many.many??WE!

with these name?
i often get trouble with.
a lot of memories n evilness,wickedness n lots2 more.

hurm..daa.
i'll write again oke.
Salam.
oh my,what a touching moment,isn't it????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT US Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei