Monday 19 December 2011

bad words come from bad mouth..

Posted by Acha
Assalam,
lately,there some malevolent thing has control my mouth..my lips..
i've become so evil..
many2 bad words had been blurted out by my mouth..\

n all happens due to my stupid hormones..
well is it relate??
owh well,my life now is put blame on others.

as what happened jz now i blame the hormones..
even i know my mouth never discrete any hormones..
as what i've learn in science..huu

thats stupid rite?
i think i dun need to blurt everything out in here..
jz something to calm me down n feels someone listen to me..dats all.

i'd rather this 
then
-
-
-
-
-
THIS!!!!!

WELL ACTUALLY I PREFER NEITHER!
BYE
ASSALAM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT US Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei