Tuesday 5 April 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHA...FUNNY!

Posted by Acha
Today, i went to visit my colleague at TMPoint Pasir Mas...Alhamdulillah they are all fine n livin in pink color...
owh, btw i cooked kuew teow kerabu n bring to them..Alhamdulillah its delicious..huu.Afraid though to give people taste my cooking,huu...if its nt bcoz of long time promise i won't do it.huu...credit 2 Umi my Xsupervisor for always askin bout the dish..huu..
U guyz must b thinki wat is so funy wit my blog rite???
actually i went lunch wit two TMpoint staff who are K.Ema and K.Nani..huu..since like ages till i had my lunch with them...MOOD=Happy..
straight to the point of view, the owner of da restaurant asked me..did u married???
n i said NO!!
its juz misunderstanding...
she think my brother is my husband.how come????
i bumped wit her at pasar mlm last wednesday n she tapped my arm n i ws suprised n she asked im wit who?
then i said..i company my ABANG who is SICK.
she had Mistakenly understand ABANG as my HUSBAND!!!hahahaha...
excuse me...HE my HUsband..better NOT.huu
then Kak Za said, dats why im feelin weird,HE looks Darker n U wit Fair skin..how come u choose sum1 darker.hahahaha....
ish3x...pity of u my Brother..hahahhaa...
n to Muhammad Apik, when r u goin 2 ask fr my Hand cz every1 seems to misunderstanding about my status.hahahahaaaa....
dhla...malas dah ambe nk tulis....huuu
bye.
salam.
love u guyz...
love u apik!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT US Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei