Tuesday 19 April 2011

Baked A Cake

Posted by Acha
MOOD: very2 HAPPY =_=...


I juz finished baked a cake. i knw its normal but for me as a part time maid its really touch my heart..auuww.huu
why??
bcoz, at my house we dun have Micromave,mixer,strainer n so on.preatty annoying is'nt it??huu
hwever, me n my lil sis have had used everything that we got in he kitchen especially used our own energy.huu
yeah we r STRONG!! eat TIGER Biscuit a lot n u'll b lik Us.huu
wanna see my Cake??owh frgot its name is IpahAcha Steam Cake(IASC) fr shortform.hee
this pic taken b4 we put flour n soda n baking powder.
                                          wanna c da real pic of my baked???huu
                                                                     tadaaaaa.....
nice huh?
didnt believe me??
better not!huu
here is my real baked.
guyz..lets eat.i'll make u guyz a cup of tea k.huu
ENJOY!!



2 comments:

Faceless Kumako on 20 April 2011 at 01:44 said...

sedaP!Terbaik!!

Acha on 20 April 2011 at 03:17 said...

mane kamoo tao.mkn pon blum.huu

Post a Comment

 

aBouT US Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei