Sunday 8 May 2011

going 2 face new world of working

Posted by Acha
salam,
hai people i haven written fr diz blog fr a very long time.
why?bcoz im so nt me few weeks back.
hurm..i gt sumtin to share here,


i am no longer a maid bt teacher wannabe.
2morrow i'll start my day with teaching.
currently my sis has had offered me to work at her place,
as a replacement teacher who is in maternity leave.


so im goin to teach formm 1 n 2 students.
diz is my very new experience
since im nvr teaching b4.


hope i'll make it wit my full heart 
n nt doin it jz fr da paid larh.
yeah.jz to get new experinece.
i hv to ammend my purpose or i'll nt giving full attention to teaching.hee
cptnye distract kn?kn?
canerla nk jd cikgu nih.huu


klah bubye.
n HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my married sisters n my MEK!!!!!
LOVE U GUYZ always.
nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

aBouT US Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei